Contact Princeton University Class of 1957
- Having trouble with the signup process?
To sign up for access to the members-only portion of the website, your email address must be correct in the database. If your email address is missing or has changed, you should either update your TigerNet profile, or contact Alumni Records directly at 609-258-3114 or email@example.com. It can take up to a week for us to receive new email addresses from the University.
- Forgot your username or password?
For security reasons, passwords cannot be retrieved, but must be reset. You will need to create a new password to regain access. Click on "Forgot Username or Password" and follow the instructions.
- Technical issues concerning the use of the website?
Fill out the form below to send a support request to Reunion Technologies.
- Questions concerning the Reunion, the Yearbook, or your classmates?
Fill out the form below to send your question to Bart Reitz '57, the class webmaster.
- Need immediate assistance?
Feel free to call the Reunion Technologies Support helpline at 609-924-0925, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm ET